How to curate participatory art, play and games? How to reflect critically on inter-personal states of discovery, loss, confusion or epic wins? How to empower newcomers and improve interaction literacy? Here are projects I’ve worked on that create platforms for dialogue between creative practitioners and adventurous audiences from a broad range of fields.
- Playsonic Festival 📢 A festival about the relationship between music and play 👟 Frankfurt am Main, 2018
- Uneasy Play 📢 Exhibition of playful art exploring complicated feelings of difficulty and struggle 👟 Düsseldorf, 2018
- Island of Good Life 📢 A festival about migration and well-being. Are we there yet? 👟 Bochum, 2017
- Failed Participation 📢 Can we still learn from the failures of participatory culture or is it already too late? 👟 Berlin, 2016 (ongoing)
- 72 Hour Interactions 📢 A world championship of gameful architecture 👟 Witten, 2014
- Playpublik Festival 📢 What does is mean to play in public? 👟 Cracow, 2014
- You Are GO! 📢 Germany's first international street games festival 👟 Berlin, 2011