My work has increasingly expanded from art, theater and games to include urban design processes. Here are projects that explore new ways to transform shared urban landscapes – through physical interventions, collaborative design processes and socio-political codes.
- Island of Good Life 📢 A festival about migration and well-being. Are we there yet? 👟 Bochum, 2017
- Just Add People 📢 The Instant Architecture Game 👟 worldwide, 2016 (ongoing)
- Playful Commons 📢 Licensing creative use of urban spaces 👟 worldwide, 2015 (ongoing)
- Human Minigolf 📢 An 18-hole course across urban fountains, parking garage ramps and public art 👟 Mainz, 2015
- 72 Hour Interactions 📢 A world championship of gameful architecture 👟 Witten, 2014
- Schwarze Fabrik 📢 A very large evolving factory sculpture in the city center 👟 Mülheim an der Ruhr, 2013
- Ruhrzilla 📢 Urbane Regeneration als spielbares Festival 👟 Mülheim, 2012